|"Egyptian rhythms combined with Latin American hits! An exciting new style that is very danceable and a lot of fun. Check it out!" - Hossam Ramzy.
The songs: Guantanamera, Cielito Lindo, Besame Mucho, La Cucaracha, La Bamba… and composed especially for this album: Arabia Azteca.
This fusion between Arabia and Latin America is as old as history itself. The Arabs & the Moors occupied Spain and Portugal for over 700 years. Adding influences from their music that filtered down to the newly discovered lands of the true Americas where we now have the Salsa, Samba and Afro-Cuban styles coming back to us in a new fresh way.
Hossam Ramzy & Pablo Carcamo, two of the world's top known exponenets of musical fusion bring you this collaboration of Egyptian and Latin American Hits for Belly Dance....
1. Cachita (J. Hernandez) - 4:51
2. Palo Palito (D.R.) - 4:11
3. Guantanamera (Marti / Angulo / Seeger) - 4:16
4. El Porompompero (Solano / Ochaita / Rodriguez) - 4:23
5. Cielito Lindo (trad.) - 5:00
6. La Malagueña (Ramirez / Galindo) - 3:28
7. Besame Mucho (Velazquez / Skylar) - 3:15
8. La Cucaracha (trad.) - 3:50
9. La Bamba (trad.) - 3:46
10. Arabia Azteca (H. Ramzy / P. Cárcamo) - 6:35