We make it easy to return items.
Within 30 days of delivery of your order, you may return any of the following purchased from Ramzy Music International:
– any book in its original condition;
– any unopened media (music CD, DVD, VHS tape);
– any other product that’s in new condition including original packaging and accessories unopened and undamaged.
Ramzy Music International is currently unable to accept returns of opened items or items returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Our Returns Policy
Our guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with the security label and any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. We’ll also pay the return delivery cost if the return is a result of our error.
Please note: We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
Items damaged in transit
If you take delivery of a Ramzy Music International package and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 30 days of receipt for exchange. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will take you through the procedure of how to return the items to us.
We’ll ask you to indicate the number of items you’re returning, the reason for return, and whether you would like a refund or a replacement item sent to you. With this information we will be able to indicate you the fastest and easiest way to resolve the problem.
Our guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with the security label and any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Please note: We can only accept the return of opened items if they are factory faulty. Meaning they do not work.
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
– fill out the back of the delivery slip, giving the reason for the return. Please include your order number
– if you do not have the original delivery slip, please send us a note detailing the reason for return. This note MUST include your order number, which you will be able to find in the e-mail confirmation. If you don’t have this e-mail either please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to accede to this information.
– in the case of a faulty product, please provide a full description of the fault in the back of the delivery slip.
– wrap the item securely in its original packaging (if any) with all accessories (if there were any).
– then send the package to the address below:
Ramzy Music International Returns Department
P.O. Box 265 East Grinstead
West Sussex, RH19 2JH
– we will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your refund.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.