We are concerned about protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we collect and store the data provided to us in relation to our website www.hossamramzy.com.
How we collect and use your data
We collect information about you as you provide it when you subscribe to our online services or by telephone or email with your consent.
We may also collect and store information as is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations to you, such as what goods or services you have purchased from us or what kinds of music you enjoy.
We do not store any credit card details.
We do not sell or share your personal data with any third parties for marketing or sales purposes. However, we may provide your details to a third party where it is necessary in order to fulfil our obligation to you, for example, for payment processing purposes.
You have the right of access to information we hold about you, specifically:
1. the right to require us to correct any inaccurate personal data we hold on you or to supplement or complete such data;
2. the right to object to any processing we undertake for our own legitimate interests on grounds related to your own personal situation; and
3. the right to have your personal data erased:
- if it is no longer necessary for the purposes we have processed it for;
- where we have used it only by your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
- where we hold that data for direct marketing only;
- where you have exercised a right under article 21(1) (right to object) of the GDPR, we cannot meet the requirements of that article for continued use of your data, and there is no other legal basis for our use of it;
- if we have unlawfully used your data;
- we have a separate legal obligation under European or domestic law to erase it; or
- you are a child under the law of your own EU member state.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies.